I love to read

 

Everyone has a hobby or a passion, which they then prefer to do in their free time. I have this – reading.

I love to read

I’ve remembered a book since I was a child. The collection of fairy tales, the first primer, the children’s Bible were my best friends. My mother gave me this love, every evening she read me a fairy tale and I had the feeling that she already knew it by heart. And then the independent immersion in the world of interesting stories, adventures, poems, detectives has already begun. With age, literary preferences changed from a love of naive stories to reading science fiction. And often the choice of book simply depends on the mood.

Why do I like this lesson? Probably

for me it is a journey into another world or dimension, in which one forgets everything, about all problems or unrest. I like to imagine that the main characters, their lives, put themselves in their shoes. How the book ends is always interesting, but when you read the last few pages it even gets a little sad, so you don’t want to say goodbye to new friends.

Reading also gives me confidence that I know something because it is difficult to feel an educated person without having ordered a single book. I am very sad when people indicate the primer or something so primitive in the graphics of a favorite book because they lose how many interesting characters they don’t know, how many exciting stories they just don’t know.

In the process of reading, I learn new words, even write them down in a separate notebook along with interesting phrases and quotes. I really like to use them later in my life in my speech. After all, we use very small words in everyday life, but we could use their brain cells more efficiently.

After reading the book, I try not to watch the film that is shot on its plot because it is always not as bright as the picture in my head. Still, the human imagination

limitless, and the characters are always prettier and the grass is greener and the experience is stronger than in the movie.

One of my favorite things to do is go to the bookstore, I like to look at books, get to know the news and just feel its smell. And then it’s nice to sit in a park with a new purchase, or near a lake in the summer, not even noticing how quickly time goes by.

Reading is an important part of my life for me, it is a way to know this world and at the same time the opportunity to relax from everyday life or to escape problems. How much more history I have to read, how many characters will get to know each other, catches the mind.

I love to read

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Why I keep a diary

I am a loner